Adios 2020! What a waste of a really cool year.
Even with a global pandemic and economic collapse, we’re still here and there were good things that happened.
Here’s the lessons I learned in 2020, in case any of these are helpful as you look back on the past year and look ahead to a fresh start.
- Don’t let good things distract you from the main thing.
- Wandering may be fun, but you’ll never reach your destination.
- There are good people out there who want to help.
- Starting over isn’t scary, it’s an opportunity.
- Spend time with people who inspire you.
- There are good outcomes to all adversity.